3 BHK Apartment for Sale at HM Tropical Tree

RT Nagar, Near BDA Complex
Apartment
3 Beds
3 Baths
2030 SqFt

Presenting HM Tropical Tree with 82% open & green space. Your home will truly be one-of-a-kind. Located in the heart of Bangalore is a home with just an 18% built-up area. And we have used the other 82% judiciously to give you a home that compliments your ideas of living in the lap of nature.

Built on 1.5 Acres of land and located at RT Nagar, Near BDA Complex, Bangalore.

Property details:

Property ID: PRTL-03809
Property Type: Apartment
Property Status: For Sale
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3
Area Size: 2030 SqFt

Additional details:

Possession: Ready To Move in

Features:

  • 9 Hole Golf
  • Activity lawn
  • Air conditioning
  • Amphitheatre
  • ATM
  • Badminton Court
  • Balcony
  • Bar-b-que deck
  • Basketball Courts
  • Bedding
  • Billiards / Snooker
  • Board Games
  • Bougainvillaea garden
  • Bush Trees
  • Business Center
  • Cafeteria
  • Chatri Deck
  • Children's Play Area
  • Climbing Wall
  • Club House
  • Coffee Shop
  • Concrete flooring
  • Convenience Store
  • Cricket Pitch
  • Curated Parks
  • Cycling Tracks
  • Elephant playground
  • Fountain Plaza
  • Garage
  • Garden promenade
  • Gazebo
  • Generator Back-up
  • Golf Simulator
  • Grand portico
  • Guest Suites
  • Gymnasium
  • Half basketball court
  • Heated Pool
  • Heating
  • Indoor Games
  • Internet
  • Jogging
  • Kid's Pool
  • Library
  • Meditation Zone
  • Mini Theatre
  • Multi-purpose Hall
  • Outdoor Chess
  • Outdoor Kitchen
  • Party Lawn
  • Picnic grove
  • Pool
  • Reading Room
  • Retail
  • Royal Atrium
  • Sand Pits
  • Sauna
  • Security
  • Senior Citizen Corner
  • Skating Rinks
  • Spa
  • Squash Courts
  • Steam
  • Swimming Pool
  • Table Tennis
  • Tennis courts
  • The Fort Play Park
  • Theatre
  • Toddler Pool
  • Topiary garden
  • Trees and Landscaping
  • Video Games Arena
  • Volleyball Court

Property Views:

Review for 3 BHK Apartment for Sale at HM Tropical Tree

Avatar
Overall Rating:
Quality of Property
Location of Property
Neighborhood
Features
Floor Plans
Review Content:
Login to leave a review
%d bloggers like this: